Work with us
Intruder Alarm Systems
Access control systems
CCTV and Surveillance system
Fire detection and alarm systems
Audio Video solution
VoIP/IP Telephone system
IT support for SOHO
Work with us
Security Systems Install and Service Engineer
Key Job Responsibilities
* Installation of security systems to a high standard and to meet the install requirement.
* Fault finding, servicing and maintaining various Intruder, CCTV and Access Control systems.
* Candidate must be flexible and hard working with the ability to work both as a part of a team and on own initiative with minimum supervision.
* Follow Health & Safety at all times and act in accordance with the organisations information security policies.
* Protect company assets from unauthorised access, disclosure, destruction or interference.
* Report the work done to the supervisor at end of each job and maintain visit details.
* Any other reasonable requests from management.
Essential requirements for the job
* Candidate must have a Full UK Driving License and suitable references.
* Must be able to pass CRB checks for the security industry.
* Good communication and customer service skill.
* Computer literacy.
* Be able to work under time critical and with other contractors on site.
* Be able to work late evening and weekends (occasionally).
Desirable requirement for the job
* Basic Electrical skills.
* Fire Alarm system installation.
* Satellite and AV system installation.
* Work experience in security system installation or similar job.
Competitive Salary + Company Vehicle + Other benefits
To apply for this role and find out more details, please forward your CV to email@example.com
Strictly no Agencies